File Manager Login Issue

Hi there,

Need help!

I’m facing problem while logging into my web basedfile manager. It keeps prompting me “Log in details are not correct.” although I tried all my possible password. Any way I can reset password for file manager?

Thank you.

I am also having this problem :frowning: My website also doesn’t load now :S

1 Like

issue is know and team is solving this right now

1 Like

I am having the same issue. When will it be resolved?

Same problem. Really frustrating!

I am also experiencing this problem today, Jan 20th, 2017.
It was working fine a few hours ago, but now I cannot log in.

It says “Log in details are not correct.” even though I’m using my website name and website password.

In the console I have “Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 401 (Unauthorized)” on ?action=list and ?action=login

http://files.000webhost.com

What error appears try to screenshot if possible.

I take it you’ve tried changing your password under general settings and change FTP password?

So deleting the site and creating a new one allows you to connect?

I am having the same problem on 01 Jan 2017.

I think it has been solved.

[ Yes, I’ve tried that. Even deleted the site and created a new one, since I didn’t have much content on it anyways. ]

No, It didn’t.

Can anyone message me their username and password to try this?

Same problem am facing on today 23 jan-2017. please help to solve this

As above.

I generally know if there are too many users trying to connect at the same time you’ll get kicked back out.

@rana4018 Try now…its working fine now. :slight_smile:

i cant login to my cpanel, its keeps loop like “connecting in 10secs” and no results. so what is happening?

There is a server that is experiencing some planned maintenance, and during its downtime, you may experience this issue. This should be done soon.